Glad that in the end, you could say such words like "I have a clear head, and a clear goal, and now stay otta my way".You know? Guess that everyone, inside, have already...someday maybe, felt like this.I can say, I felt like this all my life.Decisions, small ones or the big ones, are difficult.It's hard to take sides. One foot here, but the other still there.Hard to walk this way. But...Hey! Listen up, hope that the kinda hapiness you're going for, really be able to sustain you and everyone 'round you! Wish for the best of luck! What you're going through and what you are going for...Is not easy at all, no peace of cake, but...necessary I guess. Take care!
1 comment:
Glad that in the end, you could say such words like "I have a clear head, and a clear goal, and now stay otta my way".You know?
Guess that everyone, inside, have already...someday maybe, felt like this.I can say, I felt like this all my life.Decisions, small ones or the big ones, are difficult.It's hard to take sides.
One foot here, but the other still there.Hard to walk this way.
But...Hey! Listen up, hope that the kinda hapiness you're going for, really be able to sustain you and everyone 'round you!
Wish for the best of luck!
What you're going through and what you are going for...Is not easy at all, no peace of cake, but...necessary I guess.
Take care!
Post a Comment