
Seems good so far! Weird to be a number. Good though. Disappearing. I don't have to bother showering, wearing makeup. My flip flop broke yesterday and although I tried to tape it, it didn't stick so I was hurrying along the campus like a gimp. I'm in that mood again where I feel delirious with ambition, but it's containable and sustainable. I don't know why it feels easier this year. New slate? Also, everyone left. Emily on Wednesday and Kelsey yesterday, family today. I'm a little jealous. Swallowing it though. Waiting for my turn. I need it. I cried at the most inopportune time the other day. It was dark. No one noticed. I was sad. But I'm not even really sad. Just emotional. Still angsty, although its aging into a nervous acceptance. I just can't think too much. Focus on school and the weekend, and school 4 years from now. Never think. Don't think too much. Everyone's gone. :( I need to keep my composure. Separate myself from my mother. Also, new room. New year. New attitude.
1 comment:
university is crazy eh.
i love your writing
c'est bon :]
Post a Comment