There is a permanent sad feeling in my chest. And it doesn't have a reason for being there. It's not like I'm unhappy with my life, necessarily. I'm unhappy with my mood swings and the complete insecurity of every constant in my life right now. I'm floating and just waiting to fall.Whenever I write it sounds so depressing. I'm not like this all the time. I'll just never be the beauty in the backwards cap again.
2 comments:
I don't know why but i totally feel the same way. When i read your past blogs i just relate so much. It's weird. It kinda feels like life is missing something right now and something just needs to happen. ugh.
i would appreciate it if you would get out of my head. haha omg like..wow. you pretty much said it all, and its a little eerie. but your blogs are amazing so its all good
Post a Comment