Heather, I'm not sure if you'll believe me when I say that I've been thinking about you a lot lately, but I hope you do.I miss your way of looking at the world, even though your sentences were always slightly sad, you were consistently optimistic.Situationally, I miss our conversations by the river, about your family, and our plans, and everything.I miss you a lot, and maybe, if you have times some day soon....maybe we could go sit by the river again?!
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Heather, I'm not sure if you'll believe me when I say that I've been thinking about you a lot lately, but I hope you do.
I miss your way of looking at the world, even though your sentences were always slightly sad, you were consistently optimistic.
Situationally, I miss our conversations by the river, about your family, and our plans, and everything.
I miss you a lot, and maybe, if you have times some day soon....
maybe we could go sit by the river again?!
Post a Comment