There is an incredible searing pain in my chest and it has an element of nervousness. I feel ripped open and exposed. Today at the gym I saw someone who looked so much like you, and I stared and willed it to be you and for you to come talk to me, but it wasn’t and you didn’t.
I tried calling but I got your voicemail, like I always do.
he cared like i had never done,
why oh why didn't, didn't i just phone?
and now i'll never know what was wrong,
but there must have been something i could have done.
andy's smile was a mia child and his drink was guinness i think.
andy's walk amused us all and he was mystifying.
i didn't really know him that long, compared to some a,
compared to a sense of loss like i had never known, and what was important, i was completely wrong.
and if i could change this world then i'd turn it completely upside down."

No comments:
Post a Comment