Sunday, November 25, 2007
you could have my heart any day, heather.
This weekend I realized that I invest way too much on what happens over the weekends, I put too much in store and get dissapointed far too easily, and excited and emotional over trivial things. It's like another life, when I'm there sitting down at the bar, my experiences/reputation/personality is so out of wack that I don't know myself. I don't during the week either, but hey... Anyways I still can't decide what to do, everyday is bi-polar and rocky, and I mean it to the fullest extent of those words. The days just seem so much longer and dramatic, I'm almost craving my boring existance that life was before july 9th, but how can you go back? Life would be so much easier if I had someone to go through it with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment