Sunday, November 11, 2007

since i've always been the type to take stairs two at a time:


Life is like a box of chocolates.....






I'm trying to forget I ever bit into you,
I'm wondering if I should spit you out or not,
I'm sorry I misjudged you at first,
my cruel comments weren't right.
I always have to learn lessons the hard way, but as much as it hurts, I wouldn't choose any other way.
What you told me tonight broke my heart.
And you! I'll never be over you, it's much too late for that. I'm longing but trying to stop, it's not good to want something so bad.
You make me feel so inadequate, what you said to me on friday afternoon hurt like hell.
Just don't bitch comment like that, I get it from my mother enough already, as harmless as you may have meant it.
I miss you to no end, I sent you a message but I know you didn't read it yet.
And god damn it, you! Stop being so religious! You put your congregation before your family, I'm waiting for independance to weed you from my life.
.....and for the shocker.....I can't believe you hit me. But you pretend everything is fine now, I know you are not sorry and I know you won't change. So all that's left is for me to simply wait it out, I have no other option.

So in conclusion, if I were to compare all of you in my life to a box, it wouldn't be of chocolates.
More like a big junk collection of rocks and pins and antiques, some photos and best of all there is the occasional hunk of gold and that one fantastic chocolate covered caramel hiding, it's just a matter of having the guts to look.

No comments: