a list, because honesty is good;
1) I love personality tests.
2) When I was young I had a recurring fear of my DNA being stolen and copied.
3) I've kissed 2 boys.
4) My favorite liquor is vodka.
5) Five is my favorite number
6) I always have urge to chew on things, they usually end up being straws or necklaces.
7) I'm in love with the person who I have this in common with.
8) My bra size is 36 A.
9) I can't stand my nose, but I love my eyebrows and my lips.
10) There is maybe one or two people with whom I have a healthy relationship
11) I'm most afraid of waking up one day and not knowing anyone
12) I've had two paranormal experiences
13) I love driving at night
14) I plan to spend a part of my life in the Brazilian rainforest
15) When I die I want my ashes to be spread in the most beautiful places on earth
No comments:
Post a Comment