Thursday, November 22, 2007

Heather Adams is.....

worried about her feelings, their implications, consequences etc.




I'M BACK!





I wish I could say it and mean it. But the truth is that I don't think I'll ever be able to function as the Heather that I was before. I don't think it's something returnable. If anything, it's an evolution, a coming full circle. But how do you know when you've came "full circle"? Lately it seems that I think I am, constantly, until all I end up with is a bunch of small circles, spiraling outwards infinitely until I am so dizzy it seems impossible to find my way back to where I started.



Tonight I got a sweet honesty box message, it made me smile and appreciate the fact that the only bad messages I get are....from myself. ( I don't actually do this, obviously!!) But as a moral raiser, and a wake-up call, it worked. Thank you Katie.

"I think you are such a sweetheart. You are a damn smart girl with a lot of potential for good things in your future. You deserve the best as you are such a kind person and think of others, and help friends in need. You also party like a rockstar!! YEAAAAAAHHHH!! hehe I miss u hunnie, and i truly hope your days are bright and happy!!!

I've been gone and I'm not trying to come back, I'm just trying to get to a place that's better than this.

No comments: