I had a really good time. And it definitely taught me some things;1. The trick to solving my problems with myself lies in stopping to try so hard to impress and please. It's true that I'm trying, and it really shouldn't be that way at all, and it's up to me to change it.
2. I didn't think it was possible to love Abbey Bennet any more than I already did, but somehow I do and it feels good. And it feels good to say so!
3. Quentin Tarantino drops acid.
4. There is nothing more great and terrible and wonderful as honesty in it's purest form, if it even exists, but either way it's the truth and I think there's comfort in knowing that.
5. It's not cool to yell fucks on the street. At your mother. Or mother in-law. And vice versa. Just don't do it.
1 comment:
"it's not cool to yell fucks..."
WHAT HAPPENED!?
Post a Comment