Sunday, September 16, 2007

When I see a sunset now, I'm just looking at a painting in a cheap motel.

Tonight was a little disappointing, but it was my own fault and that's how I thought I wanted to play it and so there it is. But then I changed my mind. You were nervous, I could tell.
Unless I'm wayy off on this one?
Ok. I'll try to be more coherent (I like using this word now).
There's two possible situations:
1. I'm dead wrong and this is no big deal and it's just my inexperience exaggerating everything...
Or,
2. I'm dead right but just have no clue, and this time it is due to my "so-called life experience."
Maybe things aren't this black and white, of course it's probably some gray area in the middle of the two, but I'm hoping that with time the right colors will seep through.










No comments: