
I'm getting sick.
School starts today.
In my mind I'm already fast forwarding and I can't stop rewinding and I'm never really playing anything in real time. I'll try to take it as it comes, this'll happen slower than everything else this summer, although maybe it wasn't such a bad thing, like swallowing medicine quick. I'd go through this with you in a heartbeat.
On another note, I'm still not sure what happened or why or how this even makes sense. I can't get a straight answer out of you, but maybe it's better that way because even if you could explain it to me, I still wouldn't understand because we just don't see eye to eye. Probably because one of us have a lazy eye, or are blind, or both, or neither.
"He had the odd, jumpy quality of someone who'd spent a lot of time alone."
No comments:
Post a Comment