Friday, March 13, 2015

Cherry blossom girl

Once again, it's been ages since I've written something here. As I get older, I feel less willing to give my thoughts over to the internet. I guess being vulnerable in this way doesn't come so naturally.  But then again, this has been my place of documentation for years, and it seems such a shame to stop.

It's amazing how much foreshadowing I can see, when I go back and read the things I wrote years ago. I am so glad I'm not apathetic. Sometimes it's overwhelming, having a loud and really melancholic inner voice. But man, thank god. It's so comforting to know that I am really alive, in that way.

Sometimes I feel like growing older means committing yourself to a certain way of thinking, the world becomes a little clearer through your particular lens. But man, I like the fogginess. I love the process of struggling to understand, without actually ever getting there. I'm striving to keep the ambiguity. There's beauty in that.



No comments: