Tonight was a wake up call in the form of a slap on the face. I told myself I wouldn't use this blog to complain, but it seems like I have nothing else to say. I feel like a fool...so foolish. Walked down the street in high heeled boots and a dress, wanted to cry but didn't have the heart. And yet it hasnt really taught me anything, here I am with my makeup still on, holding onto a vain hope. And for what?I used to think I was so smart, smarter than everyone else in the world. But while I was growing up-keeping my eye on it, it snuck up behind me and knocked me out cold. I've been such a fool. How many times does it take to get it right? I wish I could go back.
1 comment:
Hey man, i always love to read your blogs. It's kind of like the only way i ever know what's going on in your life these days. only i wish i knew more i wish i still knew you like i did before you know? weve both grown and changed so much and haven't really been there to help each other
Post a Comment