Late at night everything seems amplified. Or maybe during the day it's just minimized so we can get on with life. But a two o'clock in the morning when I'm reading your words and feeling the way your emotions pour out it's unparalleled. Everything is so raw and powerful and beautiful in a pitiful way. It hits me hard to see someone so torn up and yet they are so lucky. Can you love someone without being with them? Pretty much the epitome of an oxymoron. I don't know what to tell you but I have my own situation to think about and that's exactly what it makes me do...and then I get lost in it and in you and when I wake up there are tear marks on my face and yet I am smiling.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
LA lights don't shine quite as bright as in the movies
Late at night everything seems amplified. Or maybe during the day it's just minimized so we can get on with life. But a two o'clock in the morning when I'm reading your words and feeling the way your emotions pour out it's unparalleled. Everything is so raw and powerful and beautiful in a pitiful way. It hits me hard to see someone so torn up and yet they are so lucky. Can you love someone without being with them? Pretty much the epitome of an oxymoron. I don't know what to tell you but I have my own situation to think about and that's exactly what it makes me do...and then I get lost in it and in you and when I wake up there are tear marks on my face and yet I am smiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Identical souls...
i think i understand, because i do feel the same way when reading your words
Post a Comment