Monday, July 14, 2008

but you don't really care for music, do you?

I suspect I only like him because he reminds me of someone else I used to know. Which is kind of troubling but I'm not going to do anything about it. And so I'm back on the same emotional roller coaster. I don't know why I do this to myself. I guess it's kind of fun. I don't know.

I fell asleep during the lightning storm last night thinking about it. He doesn't look at me the same way the other did. You'd think distinctions like that would help sort things out, but really it just makes the whole picture become scribbled with lines that cross over and don't match up. And then you lose what it was that you were trying to see in the first place.

Apart from everything, this week has actually been pretty good. I woke up to an empty house. I got my AP marks back...a four and a five. I started driving alone again. It's been nice weather.

That's all.

there was a time you let me know
what's real and going on below
but now you never show it to me, do you?

No comments: