I'm sorry to say that it has descended into the level of ugliness. I got a text message late last night saying "I'm glad I found out what kind of person you really are," and more shit about how I'm such a horrible person and don't know anything and am so immature. I'm trying to be diplomatic, I really really am. But in my gut I feel angry and nauseaous and incredibly hurt. I would have taken a bullet for Gina. And it's so hard to have that person turn around and hate everything about you. Because of two words. And two words that I feel justified in saying, at that. It's as if I'm being attacked from the inside out. The only one who has enough of me to break my heart.
It's hard trying to find the balance between sticking up for yourself and being civil. I don't want to go down to that level, I'm not going to be petty or cruel. But I'm cracking and I can hardly find the strength to hold myself together through this. It does feel like the world is ended.
No comments:
Post a Comment