Saturday, May 24, 2008

Skinny love

Today marks the one year anniversary of this blog, so I thought it was time for a change.
My mind is a compilation of single sentences and lines, I can hardly fit everything together for a sensical paragraph.

One thing: My ipod is working! After over a year of being shot, I decided to charge it and it spontaneously fixed itself?! This makes me so happy and improves my quality of life exponentially.

Another: STOP IT! Stop coming out of your box. I had you all neatly sorted and you are coming out and it really just makes extra work for me. I am confused and have to re-organize everything now. It's that feeling when you think you've succesfully written someone off then they do something and you second guess yourself. You know that one? But in the meantime please stop trying to get into my pants.
For good luck: Oh to hell with it! I'm going to have a party! Oh to hell with it! I am much happier.

No comments: