Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I mailed it in my sleep

I wrote you a letter but I didn't give it to. I don't know why. Here's the gist of it though:

My neighbor had her baby on Monday!

On the weekend I saw Timmy who was very drunk and he was rambling about bryophytes and dominant generations. I don't know precisely why, but I found this immensely funny. People.
Things are fixed with friends! I saw her today which was strange being at someone else's school but it was fun.

I'm so confused about you. I'm standoffish but all I know is that you have so much testosterone that if you didn't have sex you would have to invade a country or something.

I'm so sick. Sneezing, coughing, the whole bit.

I guess those are the highlights of my life right now. Which is a strange change. It almost feels boring without all the drama and upset.

No comments: