Thursday, April 10, 2008

Slept in and did nothing.

The snow outside made it impossible for me to get to school today, the buses close to my house aren't running. This would probably be a pointless entry, were it not for the text I saw yesterday; "Iloveyou.Lifewithyouisgoingtobelikenon-stopmarsbars." I don't know why there were no spacings, and it took me a while to figure out what it said, but when I did the gravity of it hit me immediately. It impacted me so much, the meaning of it and how I could seriously feel the LOVE they feel coming through that phone. It felt too private for me to be there, as if somehow I wasn't supposed to have caught a glimpse of that feeling. I don't think I've ever seen love like that.

It seems like I am slowly being exposed to all the adult things in the world that before I knew nothing about. Taxes, insurance, love, sex, caesars. I hope it never gets old.


No comments: