Sunday, April 6, 2008

Never let anyone drag you around, Heather


Day-to-day things:
I am currently chewing 7 pieces of gum.
Yesterday night I finished watching "Blood Diamond."
This morning I saw the movie 10 000 BC.
From Friday till today, I spent a total of 24.5 hours with g. And we did not have a sleepover.
I've discovered a love for cesars, with extra celery.
I've spoken to you five times. It is too much but not nearly enough.
I've wanted to cry so many times this week, but somehow I can't make myself and so I am left with a deep ache, for my problems, and for yours, and for the world's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.