I don't know how to be upset around other people...it really just goes against my grain to be hurt around someone who didn't hurt me. I feel like I can't express myself unless I'm alone, I guess I come across the wrong way outside of that. I don't know...I had a really bad day today, and yesterday and pretty much all week. People have been ripped out of my life and I don't know if it's good or bad yet. Jenny offered for me to live with her...she would make a really good...I don't even know the word for it. God knows whats going to happen with me. But christ I'm in so much pain. And I just don't know how to express it. What I need is for someone to just say the right thing, but no one ever does, and the people that do don't stick around.It's 12:49 am so that makes today 4/20. I'm probably going to stay in this room or go to starbucks. Sorry Bob.
No comments:
Post a Comment