Thursday, February 14, 2008

You'll spend your whole life running, running without ever thinking about what it is that you are trying to get free from, and when you stop and look back, you realise that all along you've been running in circles and the very thing you tried to get away from is what you are heading towards. But I don't like to think about this because it makes me get a knot in my stomach
Last night I dreamt I killed someone and then got tricked into hiding the knife somewhere that would leave my fingerprints. I was so scared to get caught, but on some level I wasn't scared so much as angry, because I knew that I could do better, run faster, be smarter. I can't stress enough how different things are, and how much you don't know me anymore, and that I really don't want you to.

No comments: