At one point I did have something to say about you and what went down, but I over-thought it and can't seem to find a reason. Was it my fault? Was it yours? Did you see it coming? I'm happy for you, I truly am. And if I can't cope with you in person then at least know that I still care.
On the other hand, I am completely and finally willing to let it die. Lengths don't happen when you're not willing to swim. At this stage I am over drowning while waiting for you, not willing to accept that you've already got up and left. And that's fine, it really is. Just as long as you don't expect me to not to leave. Enough of these lies, what you said you'd do you didn't and I'm trying not to hate you. I'm trying I'm trying I'm trying. Apathy is never desirable.
No comments:
Post a Comment