
My mom will not be back tonight until 2:30 and I want to do something so badly! But there's dance exams in the morning and its sunday and everyone is going to sleep. I need something to look forward to and something to motivate me, my mother it feels is crushing my post-secondary dreams and I'm making this right now harder for myself than ever. What is it worth? It's been almost six months, nothing has happened and I could go through this for another six months, or years, or I could somehow let go and move on. But how? Is it even something that I have any control over? Damnit and what else is there out there? Come on heather. Grow up and open your eyes. Are we breathing? Are we breathing? Are we wasting our breath? Cursed with a love that you can't express... Let's deal with this, NOW! Blow it back into proportion and file it away, in some dusty cabinet that can only be opened with a rusty key..
No comments:
Post a Comment