Dear Heather,
Sometimes I think you try too hard. Sometimes I think you dumb yourself down to be cute without realising it. Sometimes I think you are not half as innocent as you pretent, sometimes I think all you really want is for everybody to love you and hate each other. Are you obvious? You have no backbone, you cannot say "no, I disagree,". It stems from the hatred for yourself that you carry around and try to hide. You tell people what they want to hear, you are so scrounging it makes me sick. You fish for compliments, you lie to your mother unnecessarily. You are stupid, stereotypical, the epitome of what you hate. How can you look at yourself in the mirror?
.jpg)
Because above all, you are a stranger.
Sometimes I think you try too hard. Sometimes I think you dumb yourself down to be cute without realising it. Sometimes I think you are not half as innocent as you pretent, sometimes I think all you really want is for everybody to love you and hate each other. Are you obvious? You have no backbone, you cannot say "no, I disagree,". It stems from the hatred for yourself that you carry around and try to hide. You tell people what they want to hear, you are so scrounging it makes me sick. You fish for compliments, you lie to your mother unnecessarily. You are stupid, stereotypical, the epitome of what you hate. How can you look at yourself in the mirror?
.jpg)
Because above all, you are a stranger.
1 comment:
who wrote this?
Post a Comment