Saturday, October 6, 2007

what he says moments before

Current is being on the bi-monthly cycle of suddenly wanting to sever all ties and just leave this place and start fresh again. Right now I feel as if I'm sick of what I have and everything in my life has been exhausted and ruined, it feels very blasé.
Ug it seems all my blog entries lately are such downers and portraying someone who is very unhappy, I hope that is not actually the case.
I'm trying to focus on people who I know love me and realize what I have is good, but I'm so confused and de-motivated it just seems like such a good option to just push everything away and leave.
I'm so sorry, please know that I do appreciate all the beautiful people in my life. It's much too hard to talk outloud in complete sentences right now, or even sort through all this mess. Someone come on a trip with me, please, I need the company.

No comments: