Sunday, September 9, 2007

"Why did you start blogging? It was cheaper than therapy."

Lately you have been fucking pissing me off. And your wife. What the hell is going on? It's not my fault you had a bad childhood, and I can't help the fact that her family is in Ontario. I'm not a pushover, and it's totally childish to try to take out your feelings on me. And it's lowly. I don't need it and seriously would have yelled at you for it if the consequences were only going to impact me. Two years? It's been THREE WEEKS and there's already major problems. If you have issues with jealousy then they're yours to deal with before you start picking on a fiveteen year old who never did anything wrong to you. Oh and would you kindly be able to tell your wife to stop controlling my life?!?! Don't know what I'm talking about? Here's an example: "You can't eat that. It's past 8 'oclock and you didn't have supper." What is it to her if I want some carrots after 8? What kind of pathetic woman cares so much about the eating habits of someone she doesn't even know, enough to try and tell them what they can or cannot do? Another example? Here: "Don't whiten your teeth. You're still too young. And don't even think about getting a tattoo, it'll stretch when you grow and you'll regret it." Who is she to dictate that? And she's not even right. God, get your facts correct before you go out preaching them. THE SKIN ON MY FOOT IS NOT GOING TO GROW. And I'm sorry to tell you that the dentist knows a little bit more about teeth than you do. Idiots. There is no way if my mother died that I'd come live with you. I'd die too first.

No comments: