Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Leeking potato soup for supper.

Today was a very good day for me. Why? "Do you need a reason?" I don't. But there are some. I liked talking to people, or not talking, just listening. Casual conversations are always good. J makes me laugh. I'm drifting from M, speeding is maybe more like it. It's unintentional though. (In passing, I've decided to refer to people by initials just because it makes it more coherent, and {unfortunately?} less obscure.) I was so obnoxious and bold today, but I don't care. I drove with my father beside me in the car, we didn't say anything. Eavesdropping on people's conversations today made me think that this is the time in my life when I decide how to separate myself from all the stereotypes I hate because lately I think that I've been trying so hard to avoid being cut and dried like most of the world that essentially that's how I've become. But I can't tell if it's that or it's just me evolving. Note: As far as relationships go, the more I think about it, the more all my old fears come back, which I hate, because I thought I was better than that now.

No comments: