I'm sorry.Really. I can't say that this year is anything like how I thought it would be. I didn't expect to be spending every SINGLE lunch hour franticly doing homework in the library, and I didn't expect that I would hardly have any conversations with the girl who last year I would have called one of my best friends. I have TWO classes with her and now I talk to her boyfriend more than I do her. Oh I miss it. And also? I suspect that my indecisiveness is not so much that as cowardice. I don't even recognize myself anymore, and on top of that the tension in my house is lessened, which you think would be a good thing, but really it's just even more confusing. I haven't seen Claire in over 3 months. I wonder what she thinks. And I'm really moody and grumpy and please don't pay attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment