Monday, September 10, 2007

I was fucking with the ghosts

I wanted to throw up today. I hoped I might bump into you and you’d ask me what I was doing and I’d tell you all about my exciting life, but I didn’t see you and there’s only so much I can exaggerate. So I took the c-train and categorized people and guessed where they would sit. It worked. Conservatives sit with their backs to you, Indie, egotistical teenagers who are together pretend like they’re not and sit across the isle from each other, and homeless people seem to like sitting near people- maybe they’re lacking human contact? But anyways I was very late and pushed very hard to get my father out of my life and as far away as possible. Even seeing him for 5 minutes pretty much taints my whole night. God, I wish I had normal problems. Wait, I do.

No comments: