It's friday and it's dark and cloudy and I'm sulking because I have no plans other than hanging out with Joey. As much as I love him, I'm still disappointed. One thing that I always liked about myself was the fact that I didn't need other people to make me happy, but now I can't tell if it's there of if it's gone and please forgive me for being obnoxious today, or don't. If you do it should be because it's unimportant. Please. Even worse is that I don't even have anything to mull over, or rather I do but I won't let myself. The grass in the apartment buildings down the street is so soft and it sinks when I walk on it. I hate the brown grass that's dying, it pokes.
Friday, September 7, 2007
APEC
It's friday and it's dark and cloudy and I'm sulking because I have no plans other than hanging out with Joey. As much as I love him, I'm still disappointed. One thing that I always liked about myself was the fact that I didn't need other people to make me happy, but now I can't tell if it's there of if it's gone and please forgive me for being obnoxious today, or don't. If you do it should be because it's unimportant. Please. Even worse is that I don't even have anything to mull over, or rather I do but I won't let myself. The grass in the apartment buildings down the street is so soft and it sinks when I walk on it. I hate the brown grass that's dying, it pokes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment