Saturday, August 25, 2007

Don't leave me high don't leave me dry


I'm feeling very worldly and dreamy today.
Or at least I was until I walked back into this empty house.
It's been such a strange day, weird things happening that could be coincidences or maybe not.
Example: The waiter saying "take it easy" to me.
And "What's a girl to do" blaring on the street as I passed.
I just stopped for a second. It was freaky.
There were three weddings today downtown!!!
A few weeks ago I probably would have scowled but today I was happy for the people.
Tonight is going to be fun, although I never thought myself capable of deception this far.
I was thinking the other day and came up with this analogy of speeding down the highway on my first time driving. And I'm trying to keep up but I'm scared of crashing or getting a ticket or of losing control. At the same time though, I can't just jump out of a speeding car. I was so scared that I'd never drive that I think I pushed it too hard. Does everyone feel this way?

No comments: