It just feels empty.

This summer has been so great....I feel like I've grown so much and I'm scared that going back to school will just erase that and it will be like it never happened. I sortof accomplished my summer goal-I'm much more open and relaxed and happy then I was before.
I'm thinking I should have some fall goals, they seem to encourage me:
1. Stop cracking my knuckles and back
2. Finish all my homework
3. Make all decisions based on my feelings
4. Eat properly
Meh, all these goals feel pretty superficial, except maybe the third one, but it's hopefully what will help me survive school this year. Maybe I'll think of something superbly deep and meaningful to change about myself, but really. It took me a very very long time to realize I was even shutting people out, although I guess I must have known it on some subconcious level given the name of this blog. I hope SHE never ever reads this, she'd pee herself laughing. But I suspect she frequently pees herself anyways. Oh, and in passing, I realized that when I'm influenced, which I'm not right now, I use huge words and also I'm just in the huge word mood right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment