Sunday, May 27, 2007

It breaks my heart, the riverside.

I had not too bad a weekend, actually! We went and picked Scott up from the airport on Thursday night, it turned out my mum didn't really even care about school. I ended up just telling her outright, bluntly. Surprisingly, we haven't fought at all since Scott came. Friday, Maddi invited me to go to her party, but I had a meeting with Claire that I had to go to. It was pretty dissapointing, I would have liked to go to it. Despite all the possible complications, it would have been a good experience. Still, the session with Claire was excellent, I really feel a difference.

On Saturday, we painted the garage, it pretty much took all day. At first, I honestly thought Scott wasn't keen on doing too much work, he went for a nap while my mum was at the plant exchange. When she came back, she was "miffed". That being said, we started to paint and he was obviously sweating and working hard etc. I quite like Scott, he's funny. There've been a couple times when I went to call him Campbell. I wonder how Campbell would feel about that? Scott is going to see C. Hurley on Tuesday (I found this out by snooping my mother's email!) so maybe we'll have the answer then.

Then today, we went up to the mountains and looked around the shops. I was surprised that Lake Louise was still frozen, when I was there last September, it was all melted. But then again, that was after the summer. The Lake is so beautiful, though. There is something very platonic about that area, minus all the tourists. Especially last time, after taking a walk right around the lake, it makes you want to cry, it's so beautiful and pure. I'll leave it on that note, and not even think about school tomorrow.

No comments: